Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Begin.

Go down

I'll Begin. Empty I'll Begin.

Post by Melly Chao Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Bio: Melly Chao was born on the planet along with the other chao, until an accident occurred banishing her to the sun. She spent most of her time observing the other chao and keeping natural order. She has trained there for years and has grown great wisdom, even though she appears childish. She's different from the other chao in other ways. Her tail for example, it has its own mind lets say, though it doesn't connect with her own. Her tail has somewhat psychic allowing her to help he levitate if she happened to fall or can't fly. Her tail's wings also can increase in size whenever it fells like it and contains positive and negative energy. It also creates a shield around Melly Chao, allowing her to withstand harsh environments. Besides that, she has dragons arms which allows her to adapt to heat and her fluff is like a barrier to protect her from extreme temperatures, which were her mutations when she came to the sun. She doesn't have must of a past, she was raised alone with Mr.Bright to learn leadership and independence...even though all things she thought she knew would soon change...

Pet: Destroyah
Description: He's slightly bigger than Melly Chao. He was created by Melly Chao by her magic paintbrush.He
has a round circle on his chest, which allows him to inhale large things. He was found by Melly Chao when he was a baby and was attached to her ever since. he is able to increase and mutate himself when angered and can shoot negative electricity. Since he was raised on the sun, he too can accept large amounts of heat. He can also talk to others through telekinesis.
Personality: He's very laid back, serious and quiet. He's very territorial but not very aggressive with new people. He often sits
around with his tail curled waiting till he's called upon.

Toy: Magic paintbrush.
Description: Its a large Paintbrush. The tip has a never ending supply of colorful liquid that is rainbow colored. It has the
ying yang symbol on it and has spikes on it.
What it does: Whatever Melly Chao thinks of, the brush creates. Usually she draws enormous demons to do the dirty work
for her. Not that she can't handle large situations herself. No one other than Melly Chao can use this brush. If attempted, the brushes ink ill stop coming and it'll be a dull brush. It cannot be destroyed.

Partners: Right hand man: Wolfie Chao.
Left hand man: Hauru Chao

Mr. Bright: He is a guardian who keeps the sun on which Melly Chao walks, alive.
He is the Brother of Luma,which is Mel Chao's guardian, and raise Melly Chao to grown in solitude, strength and leadership. When he combines to Luma, they release a powerful ability.

Planets origin: It is the living source of the other planets life. The planets temperature exceeds heat levels of 5 million degrees. On the planets surface, you'll find Melly Chao. the sun's flame can create the illusion of a television lets say, and lets her see how the planets are going and lets her see anything and everything she wishes. The sun is severely distant from the other planets which provides days of solitude for Melly Chao, since theirs no life besides her and Destroyah, she doesn't really require food. Around the sun though, one planet rotates surprisingly close, which no chao has really noticed.

Extra:Since childhood, Melly Chao was banned to the sun. Since Melly Chao has been alone for years, she hasn't really approached other chao's, afraid of what they'll think of her. She doesn't fight very often, but when she does, she often uses her claws and own reflexes instead of weapons or skills (when she doesn't use her brush because usually thats how she fights). When she gets REALLY pissed off or stressed, her eyes start to bleed, which causes her vision to get a little blurry, but she can tell between a monster and a chao (she also has her hearing and sense of smell/ direction). She gets into some kind of mad frenzy and can't think properly. Of course, since her eyes bleed, she occasionally coughs blood too.
Melly Chao
Melly Chao
Theron Guard

Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : You know em.
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

I'll Begin. Empty Re: I'll Begin.

Post by Melly Chao Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:16 am

I changed my mind on the whole "multiple personalities" thing. I don't think I'd use it, plus I don't wanna have to act it out either D:
I think it's just better to say her eyes bleed and leave it at that ¦3
Melly Chao
Melly Chao
Theron Guard

Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : You know em.
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum